Saturday 8 December 2012

New Year's Resolutions & Wishlists

So it's the end of the first week of December and it's time to start thinking about New Year's Resolutions. There have been a few recent events which have made me create this preliminary list:

- Find a job
- Get on top of my finances
- Create a daily to-do list and actually do them
- Eat better
- Exercise more
- Embrace organics, ban chemicals
- Try and keep the house as tidy as possible
- Write more
- Create a wishlist and stick to it

Speaking of a wishlist, I have created a blog page, here, which is exactly that. I have tried to do this many times before in the past but I never seem to be able to stick to it .. A sale always pops up and totally side-tracks me! However, after observing my behaviour at the recent Black Friday and Christmas sales, I have learnt that I have no self-control what-so-ever and I really must do something about it. That is not to say that I can't add to the wishlist as we go along but hopefully it'll keep me in check a little bit and remind me that I DON'T NEED ANOTHER LIPSTICK/EYESHADOW/FOUNDATION. The words 'Limited Edition' will always come to haunt me but if that is my only vice then I should consider myself lucky.

So, if you're interested, click here to checkout my wishlist and feel free to recommend any holy grail products of yours which you feel should be on the list!
xo

If you have any questions, suggestions or requests please feel free to leave me a comment! xo

peachsbeauty.blogspot.com
shop | candybop.com
instagram | @peachsbeauty
twitter | @peachsbeauty
facebook.com/peachsbeauty
email | peachsbeautyfamily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)