Monday 15 July 2013

Bright Pink Lip Combo // Makeup Monday #3

Today I want to share with you a bright pink lipliner and lipstick combo that I have been enjoying. I know you're supposed to wear subdued / deeper colours in winter but since I don't have much time in the mornings to do anything fancy with the eyes, I like to make my lips pop a bit more so I'm not all bland. Love to know your favourite lip colour of the moment. Hope you enjoy!

peachsbeauty-makeupmonday3-01 photo IMG_5887_sfw_zps822ac994.jpg

| L.A. Colors AL569 Fiery Red Auto Lipliner
It's not the best lipliner in terms of longevity but you will still see colour after a meal. It is just ever so much deeper than the lipstick and provides a nice base. It's also great that you don't have to sharpen it and it's currently US$1.50 on CherryCulture!
| Bourjois Sweet Kiss Lipstick in 57 Fuchsia Class
This is definitely a lipstick that you need lipliner with because it is quite hard to apply precisely (unless of course you use a lip brush but who has time for that :p). It's a super pretty fuchsia pink colour as the name suggests and the staying power isn't great but it is moisturising and doesn't dry out my lips at all.

peachsbeauty-makeupmonday3-02 photo IMG_5890_sfw_zps8599f878.jpg

Swatches
| LA Colors Fiery Red + Bourjois Fuchsia Class (You can see the lipliner adds a touch of red to the lipstick)
| LA Colors Fiery Red
| Bourjois Fuchsia Class
| LA Colors Fiery Red right next to Bourjois Fuchsia Class

 photo 518994909_zps76c158f9.png

Top: LA Colors Fiery Red (More red than pink)
Bottom: LA Colors Fiery Red + Bourjois Fuchsia Class (More pink than red)

peachsbeauty

Thanks for reading! Holla at me:
bloglovin: peach
twitter: @peachsbeauty
instagram: @peachsbeauty
pinterest: peachsbeauty

Everything mentioned in this post was purchased by yours truly. Thanks for reading! (:

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)