Sunday 10 November 2013

October Favourites

My October Favourites video is live on Youtube! It is like mid-November, next thing you know it's December, Christmas, New Year and we do it all again from the beginning..



What's with Youtube not letting me comment on my own videos?!.. I don't get it! Someone help? Or is this just some glitch that we have to wait out..

Products mentioned:
- MUA Undress Palette
- NYX Champagne & Cavier Palette
- Real Techniques Brow Brush [reviewed]
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation 120
- Daiso House Sponge
- Mirenesse BB Pore Powder
- Australis Ready Set Go Powder
- Real Techniques Contour Brush [reviewed]
- Real Techniques Powder Brush
- The Balm Mary Loumanizer
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Dim Light
- Revlon Kissable Balm Stains
- Nivea Pure & Natural Rejuvenating Night Cream *provided as part of beautyheaven trial team  do to a review on the beautyheaven website.
- Redken Diamond Oil Shampoo
- Redken Diamond Oil Conditioner

Hope you enjoyed the video! Let me know what you're been loving lately and I speak to you in my next video xxx

peachsbeauty

Holla at me:
bloglovin: peach
twitter: @peachsbeauty
instagram: @peachsbeauty
pinterest: peachsbeauty

Everything mentioned in this post was purchased by yours truly unless otherwise stated. My reviews and thoughts are always 100% honest. Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)