Thursday 10 November 2011

lust have it: November (my first box!)

Hello beautyloverrs!

I picked up my first ever lust have it box today from the post office! Initial reaction ... the box is kind of small and light. I don't know why I was expecting a massive heavy thing but that was just my first reaction.. (it might have something to do with the fact that I always over-order when buy online hence the expectation of massive parcels!) But I powerwalked home and opened the box and I actually quite like what I found inside.




Inside I found,
  • a card
  • RoC Complete Lift NEW Technology Daily Moisturiser 5mL x 3 (RRP $59 50mL)
  • Nude by Nature Lip Liner in Chique Natural Mineral Lipliner (RRP$14.95)
  • Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose 1.5mL x 2 (RRP $79 30mL)
  • Hawley International Miracle Shine 2 Step Miracle Nail Shiner (RRP $6.95)
  • Kerastase Nectar Thermique 10mL x 5 (RRP $39.50 150mL)
The packaging seems quite reasonable with bits of shredded paper for cushioning. I just bought Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose for my mum (which you'll see in the haul that's uploading) so I know she'll like that. I do like it too, it's just not my fragrance of choice. I actually need a day moisturiser so definitely keen on trying the RoC one. I've been interested in their brand for a while now too. I have been also been interested in the Kerastase brand for a while now too but their stuff always seemed so expensive. The samples would be great to try out as well as to bring with me while I'm travelling. As for the lipliner, I've been meaning to try lipliners and a nude one is a great way to start. Finally the nail buffer. I have never heard of this brand before but shiny nails never hurt :)

That's my thoughts on this month's lust have it box. Overall I am quite pleased with what I found inside and can't wait for next month's!

xox


4 comments:

  1. I am subscribed to Lust Have It! too, was really happy with this months selection. Have just started using the moisturiser, it's nice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @emmabovary this was my first month and I'm really glad I like the products! I hope the moisturiser works as well for me :)

    Thank you for commenting. Please visit again soon xox

    <3 p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Nail Shine thingy is awesome. My nails have NEVER been this shiny before!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mystique_xo haha cool! It's actually been quite useful this week. I have no idea what I've been doing but I have not had time to paint my nails at all!

    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)