Tuesday 29 November 2011

November Faves & Fails


Hello Beautyloverrs!

I hope you are all doing awesomely. It is December, which means almost Christmas time! I just want to share with you some of my favourite products for the month of November. I sincerely apologise for there not being any makeup. I feel stupid saying that considering this is a blog about makeup .. but I truly only realised after filming the video. Two reasons for that is .. I have been working six days a week so I haven't really had any time to experiment and really try and love new products. If you want to know what I love for everyday in terms of staple makeup, you can check out my 5 Mins Challenge, which is basically my everyday fuss-free, no-brainer foundation routine. Secondly, my skin has been freaking out due to the sudden changes in weather so I have been employing some skincare items to keep in calm and somewhat under control, which means again, I've been sticking to my staple makeup to ensure that I don't irritate it more than I have to.

hope you enjoy xox



what's on my face?
| Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse
& | Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 buy
NYX Concealer In A Jar in 04 Beige
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 003 Light/Medium
L'oreal Infallible Powder SPF 20 in 662 Natural Buff 
& | Sigma Tapered Face F25 buy
Estee Lauder Double wear Stay-In-Place ShadowCreme in 18 Pink Gold
| Hard Candy Kal-eye-descope Baked Eyeshadow Duo in 064 High Maintenance
| Crush Cosmetics Gel Eyeliner in Raven
| false lashes
| NYC Bronzer in Sunny
| NYX Blush in 06 Peach
| NYX Mosaic Powder in 01 Highligher
| ModelCo Satin Lip Couture Lipstick in Abbey (blotted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)