Tuesday 6 December 2011

Tutorial: Victoria Secret's Inspired Day to Night

Hi Beautylovers!

I hope you're having a fabulous day :) This looks is inspired by the Victoria Secret's Fashion Show 2011. I just love the angels and I was just saying to my boyfriend that I want our daughter to be a VS angel .. haha.. and he proceeded by saying we might have two boys -_-/ ..

I want to apologise for the crazy way the video was put together! It won't happen again I promise :( I also promise not to film a tutorial looking like that ... with only four hours sleep. In fact I think I'm going to stay far away from tutorials altogether for awhile .. love doing Get Ready videos though.

So just to clarify, the intro was filmed after I did the base and eyes. The first part of the tutorial was filmed a few days after the first attempt and the second half was filmed on the day of the original filming. Please any suggestions, comments or requests let me know !



Products used:
| Palladio Herbal Foundation Primer
| Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect in 72 Rose Clair
| Revlon Age Defying Spa Face Illuminater in 020 Pink Light
& | Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84 buy
| NYX Concealer in a Jar in 04 Beige
& | Ihana Small Concealer Brush
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 003 Light/Medium
| Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in 002 Light
| Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder
& | Sigma Tapered Face F25 buy
| Palladio Herbal Eyeshadow Primer
| NYX For Your Eyes Only 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Smokey Eyes
& | Medium Flat Shader
& | Small Flat Shader
| Maybelline Stylish Smokes Eyeshadow Quad in 02 Natural Smokes
& | Sigma Small Tapered Blending E45 buy
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
| Max Factor 2000 Calories Curved Brush Mascara in Black
| elf Bronzer
& | Ihana Angled Blush Brush
| NYX Mosaic Powder in 01 Highlighter
| Bourjois Highlighting Powder
& | Small Powder Brush
| NYX Powder Blush in 06 Peach
& | Ihana Blush Brush
| NYX Long Lip Pencil in 122 Natural
| NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in 122 Natural


xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)