Tuesday 13 December 2011

Unboxing: Bellabox - December

Hi beautylovers!

Finally received my Bellabox for December! I had high hopes for this month's box. It was better than last months however, having received it on the same day as my Lust Have It box, it couldn't really compare. I will give it one last chance, before I unsubscribe. Do you subscribe to Bellabox or any other beauty subscription service?! If you do, let me know what you got and your thoughts!



&&&
Unboxing: Bellabox November

What'd I say?
| Savoir Faire Concealer Pack in Light
| Ozotic Nail Polisth in Elytra #530
| Elemis Pro Collagen Quartz Lift Mask
| Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush
| Eylure Naturalite Intense Lash in 140

What's on my face?

Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Fundation in 5.5
& | Sigma Flat Top Kabuki buy
| NYX Concealer in a Jar in 04 Beige
& | Ihana Small Concealer Brush
Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in 003 Light/Medium
Revlon Age Defying Spa Concealer in 002 Light
Australis Ready Set Go Finishing Powder
Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in 20 Clair
& | Sigma Tapered Face F25 buy
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Covergirl Eye Enhancers in Sheer Nudes
|  Jordana Fabuliner in Black
Max Factor Experience Volumising Mascara
| NYC Bronzer in Sunny
& | Ihana angled blush brush
NYX Powder Blush in 06 Peach
& | Ihana Blush Brush
NYX Mosaic Powder in 01 Highlighter
| Maybelline ColourSensation Lipstick in Pink Please
Stila Brow Set in 04 Dark
& | Manicare Angled Eyeliner Brush


Hope you enjoy xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)