Friday 23 November 2012

BLACK FRIDAY HAULING!

Hi all,

I have just had an awesome BLACK FRIDAY HAULING SESSION!

Sigma Brushes - coupon/discount code: BF2012
* FREE worldwide shipping
* VALID 22 - 23 November (Central Standard Time)
* FREE gift with purchase over $30 USD

I picked up the New Synthetic Kabuki Kit 5 Brushes | get you some

and the New Synthetic Precision Kit 5 Brushes | get you some

BeautyBay - 20% OFF STOREWIDE
* FREE worldwide shipping
* VALID 23 November
Alpha-H Liquid Gold
bareMinerals Buxom Time To Shine 6 Piece Collection

I really don't need anymore skincare or makeup .. but I was super keen on trying the Alpha-H Liquid Gold and the Buxom lipglosses that everyone loves! There are heaps more great deals but I was really good at controlling myself at BeautyBay.. unlike at iHerb..

iHerb - coupon/discount code: BNC512
* 10% OFF STOREWIDE
* $10 OFF for order over $40
* $5 OFF for order under $40
* FREE worldwide shipping for order over $60
* VALID until 27 November
Foundation BrushCore CollectionStarter SetStippling BrushExpert Face Brush

I am finally going to try the Real Techniques brushes - Foundation Brush, Core Collection, Starter Set, Stippling Brush, Expert Face Brush.
And also picked up some random items - Cococare 100% Coconut Oil, Queen Helene Jojoba Hot Oil Treatment, Thayers Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Alcohol Free Toner. I absolutely love Witch Hazel and I'm excited to know that I can get Queen Helene products at iHerb! Now I don't have to worry about using up my Mint Julep Mask. I didn't order any this time because I still have quite a bit left in my current tube.

MUA Makeup Academy - coupon/discount code: MUA35
* 35% OFF STOREWIDE
* FREE worldwide shipping
Intense Glosses12 Shade Glitterball Palette12 Shade Glamour Days Palette24 Shade Immaculate Collection PaletteMUA lip linersLipstick Out There Plumping LipglossLip BoomBlusherPrimer BB Foundation
They're just some of the items I picked up.. Don't worry I'll do a full haul when I receive my package. I can't wait !!

Because of the time difference, there is still heaps of time to get your haul on!

What are you going to buy?!

HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY HAULIN' GUYS! xo

6 comments:

  1. Great haul! I'm so tempted by the BeautyBay sale but I really don't need anything :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I had more things in my shopping cart but I really didn't need ANOTHER 'nude' eyeshadow palette ..

      Delete
  2. Great haul! I was so tempted by the Sigma sale, but I really don't need anymore brushes! The real techniques brushes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH I've heard about the amazing real techniques brushes! I can't wait to try them out for myself :D

      Delete
  3. OMG I wished I heard about beautybay earlier! Loved your haul :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coleen! :)

      Yea, I've been wanting to try the Alpha H Liquid Gold and Buxom Lipglosses for a while now, but they're so expensive! xo

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)