Sunday 18 November 2012

October Empties

Hi guys!

I'm finally back with another video and it's going to be an Empties video just because I have been trying to use up a lot of my products lately. I don't think I have purchased any cosmetics/makeup in the past few months due to being super hectic busy with work and uni and also because I realised that I genuinely DO NOT NEED anymore makeup.. The only place I have shopped at lately is Lush .. and I am completely obsessed. All my fellow Lushies out there give me a YEAH!

I hope you enjoy this video ;)



Products Mentioned:
BBW Slatkin & Co Candle - Seaside Escape
Apsley & Company Fragrance Diffuser - Wisteria Jasmine
Johnson&Johnson 1 Day Acuvue Define - Vivid Style
BBW PocketBac Anti-Bacterial Hand Sanitiser - Guava Grapefruit
Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush
Lush H'Suan Wen Hua Hair Moisturiser
Cutex Base Coat
Lush Aqua Marina Face Cleanser
T.N.Dickinson's Witch Hazel
Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water
Lancome Bi-Facil Eye Makeup Remover
Naruko Narcissus Total Defence Repair Cream
Aquamoist Moisture Cream
Yes to Carrots C is for Clean Gentle Exfoliator Facial Cleanser
Lancome Genifique Youth Activator
Retrieve Cream
Lancome Teint Miracle Sample - 03
Laura Mercier Oil-Free Tinted Moisturiser - Nude
Napolean Set Concealer - Look 2
L'oreal Lash Architect 4D
Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Curved Brush
Maybelline The Falsies Waterproof Black Drama

What's on ma face?
{Get Ready With Me - Purple Obsession}


If you have any questions, suggestions or requests please feel free to leave me a comment! xo

peachsbeauty.blogspot.com
shop | candybop.com
instagram | @peachsbeauty
twitter | @peachsbeauty
facebook.com/peachsbeauty
email | peachsbeautyfamily@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)