This is a repost from my old blog (:
I decided to try these under the recommendation of FleurDeForce from YouTube and they are 50% OFF at Chemist Warehouse (and the black one is a GWP) so I couldn't say no!
What Rimmel says:
- Long lasting shocking color intensity with kohl Britania
- High intensity color for an instant color impact
- Ultra smooth & creamy formula that glides on easily
- Waterproof, smudge-proof, sweat-proof, heat-proof, humidity-proof and scandal-proof
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested. Safe for sensitive eyes.
What I say:
- Great colour pay-off and pigmentation with one swipe (see swatches)
- Super creamy formula for easy applicable, but not too soft that it gets messy
- Don't set too quickly, allowing colour to be blended for a softer, smoky effect
- Once set, liner is smudge-proof and water-proof (for application on lash line, see below for waterline/tight-line application). Setting time will increase with a thicker layer of product.
- "Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested" means nothing when you don't know who the professional is and what their credentials are, but I do have sensitive eyes and I wear contact lenses and the eyeliners didn't cause any irritation (:
black: very dark black / matte finish
bronze: dark brown with gold shimmer / metallic finish
taupe: light neutral taupe / matte finish
swatched with three swipes for thicker line
rubbed vigorously after a minute to set / note_ thicker swatch had not set completely
water tested by rubbing vigorously under cold tap water
shower tested by rubbing vigorously with shower puff (with body wash) under warm water / note_ I was rubbing very hard and you can see my hand's a little bit red there. I could've rubbed it all off but I wanted to leave something to photograph
- It's great for lazy days when all you have time for is eyeliner. Just apply some to your lash line and blend out with a dense pencil brush for an instant smokey eye that's not too dramatic.
- Great for the waterline and tight-line as well, however I did lose colour on my tight-light, at the outer corner of my eye throughout the day. It didn't smudge down my eye though, the colour just disappears..
- Still trying to hunt down the nude shade for use as an eye brighter in the tight-line.
- Blue and purple shades may be fun colours to try our if you're into coloured eyeliners.
Recommend for .. anyone who's in the market for a highly pigmented, creamy, super-blendable pencil eyeliner which can you be used all around the eye and becomes waterproof when it sets.
rrp | AUD 9.95
** 50% OFF RIMMEL @ CHEMIST WAREHOUSE **
Last week to enter my Aphelia Cosmetology Skincare Giveaway: here!
Thanks for reading! Holla at me:
Everything in this post was purchased by yours truly. Thanks for reading! (: