Thursday, 17 January 2013

TalkBack Thursday: 28 Day Blog Challenge

(because I don't have the answers to everything)

Every Thursday I'm going to ask you lovely viewers a question. There may also be a chance to win something [:

I heard about the 28 Day Blog Challenge from Tea with Mia and I thought it was a great idea. It was originally a challenge hosted by Katy Widrick to do something positive for your blog everyday in February. It's the shortest month of the year but taking a small step everyday can have a big impact.

Mia decided to take it one step further by challenging herself to blog everyday in February. I thought this was a great idea so I'm going to do it as well (:

I'd love to know if you have ever participated in any similar challenges and how you went with it. It doesn't have to be about beauty or blogging, just a challenge that you set yourself to do everyday whether it be to drink eight glasses of water everyday or to exercise everyday (I know I have set myself that challenge many times and never had much luck unfortunately.) If you have done something similar, such as challenge yourself to blog everyday or to vlog everyday I want to know about it too ! (I know some YouTubers did "Vlogmas" where they vlogged everyday in December.)

If you're a blogger or are thinking of starting a blog, click here to learn more about the challenge and participate! Good luck (: xx

P.S. Don't forget to hashtag anything relating to the 28 Day Blog Challenge with #28BDC !