Friday 4 January 2013

Holiday Hauling

If you follow my YouTube Channel [click me click me] you will know that I have been hauling A LOT lately. The holidays is great for the heart and soul and oh so bad for the hips and wallet. These are some hauls you may have missed if you don't follow me on YouTube (:


Summer Haul - Christmas Decor, Oils & Sunscreen - Dollar shop, Kmart, Chemist Warehouse


Pre-Christmas Haul - Skincare, Candles, Home, Shoes - The Body Shop, Dusk, Daiso, Payless Shoes


Black Friday Haul PT 1 - BeautyBay, iHerb, Sigma Beauty


Black Friday Haul PT 2 - Makeup Academy (MUA)


Post-Christmas Haul - Boxing Day Sales - Lush, David Jones, Rubi Shoes, Forcast 

 Leave a comment if you'd like to see reviews on anything xx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul video, I regret not going to LUSH on boxing day. I am obsessed and I feel like I missed out on some great bargains!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Yea, it was my first time at the Lush sales and I almost didn't go too! I'm really glad I did and you'll definitely see me back there next year, lol. x

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the Witch Hazel prize, I received it a couple of days ago! :) Daiso is so fun to look through, with everything being $2.80! I purchased some Real Technique brushes from iHerb a few months ago and love them! iHerb looks like such a suspicious website (down from its layout to font...) although it was great. I only made it to Lush after all the good things on sale have been gone, sigh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries!

      I love my Real Techniques brushes as well! I need to make another order and get some backups lol. I thought iHerb looked dodgy until I read all these reviews from people who had bought the brushes from there. I'm glad I found it thought because I'm trying to use more natural products and iHerb is a good place to find natural ingredients.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)