Sunday 5 May 2013

Empties / Hits & Misses #1

I'm so excited to be blogging and filming again! So my first comeback video is going to be my April Empties. If you're not sure what Empties videos are, I basically go through my 'trash' (don't worry, it's separate from my actual trash can :p) and let you guys know what I've used up, what I thought and whether I would repurchase. Hope you enjoy!



I'd love to know what products you've finished up lately and whether or not you would repurchase :)

Products mentioned:
Prince Shower Gel from Aldi (nay)
Colgate MaxWhite One Mouthwash (nay)
Colgate MaxWhite One Toothpaste (nay)
Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz (yay)
Nivea Pure Invisible Anti-Persperant Deodorant (nay)
Batiste Original Dry Shampoo (meh)
Neutrogena Ultra-Sheer SPF55 (yay)
Palmolive Naturals Long & Shine Shampoo (meh)
Dove Go Fresh Body Lotion (nay)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Waterproof in Black (holy grail)
Daiso High Curling Mascara (yay)
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Waterproof (yay)
AMPM Skin Ecological Complex (...)
Avado Sensitives Organic Gel Exfoliant (nay)
Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Pressed Powder, Translucent Fair Organics (meh)
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunblock SPF15 (yay)

love,
peach.

youtube: bit.ly/peachsyt
instagram: bit.ly/instapeach
pinterest: bit.ly/peachspins

4 comments:

  1. Hey nice blog!

    I'm your new follower, pleaase check out my blog & follow me back :)
    Thanks xo Nazish

    http://mybeautyblogxo.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nazish! I'll definitely check out your blog xx

      Delete
  2. You look so pretty! Love your makeup.

    PS: I'm hosting a Suigo hair pack giveaway; hope you enter: http://www.underlockandkeyblog.com/2013/05/suigo-hair-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darl! Great blog and giveaway xx

      Delete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)