Monday 2 September 2013

Liptember!

Yesterday is the first day of Liptember! To raise awareness and money for women's mental health I'm going to be doing Liptember the beauty blogger way. I will try and wear as many different lipsticks as possible in September (that's at least 30 if I only change once a day!) I mentioned Liptember in one of my HumpDay Haul post where I picked up two of Revlon for Liptember lipsticks. I can't wait to Kiss Away the Blues and give some love to some of my neglected lip products (and if you read my lipstick tag, you'll know there are oh too many..).

Follow me on Instagram to see the lipstick changes live in action and I will be blogging everyday in September to document my Liptember journey. Please sponsor me at: bit.ly/peachslip if you can! I'd love to hear your suggestions of what lipsticks I should wear or even purchase if I don't have it in my lipstick collection already. #reallyexcited



#1 NYX Black Label Lipstick - Poem
#2 Maybelline ColorSensational Vivids - Hot Plum

#3 Za Plumper Lips - 07 Candy Pink

#4 Bourjois Rose Exclusif Lipgloss

#5 Dior Addict Lipstick - 57 DiorKiss

Raise awareness for women's mental health and sponsor me at bit.ly/peachslips !


x peachsbeauty

Thanks for reading! Holla at me:
email: peachsbeautyfamily@gmail.com
youtube: peachsbeautyfamily
bloglovin: peach
twitter: @peachsbeauty
instagram: @peachsbeauty
pinterest: peachsbeauty

Everything mentioned in this post was purchased by yours truly. Thanks for reading! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)