Tuesday 10 July 2012

Haul | MAC


Click on the image to view my MAC Haul video on youtube.com/peachsbeautyfamily! Don't forget to subscribe, it's free ;)


T-B; L-R
1. Sheertone Blush - Coygirl
2. Powder Blush - Harmony
3. Sheertone Shimmer Blush - Dollymix
4. Matte2 Eye Shadow - Blanc Type
5. Frost Eye Shadow - Ricepaper
6. Matte Eye Shadow - Bisque
7. Matte Eye Shadow - Omega
8. Matte Eye Shadow - Espresso
9. Velvet Eye Shadow - Mulch
Click on the images for a close up view!

If you follow me on instagram /peachsbeauty/ or twitter  you would know that I recently purchased some MAC products, my first MAC eyeshadows in fact! It was quite exciting and I picked them up from CatchOfTheDay. They often have sale events on MAC products and other high and low end cosmetics and skincare brands. I tell you more about my experience with CatchOfTheDay in the video but I forgot to mention that shipping was $10. I believe this was flat rate although shipping will vary depending on the sale event. Generally my experience was good and the products arrived in good condition quicker than I expected (as I had experience a long shipping time with a previous purchase).

I hope you enjoy the video and don’t forget to rate and subscribe - it's free ;)! To see these products in action stay tuned for my June FOTM video/tutorial coming up next! Subscribe if you don’t want to miss it :)

DISCUSS| My MAC collection is quite limited so if you have any suggestions as to which products I should/absolutely need to purchase then please let me know!

xo
peachsbeauty.blogspot.com
shop | candybop.com
instagram | peachsbeauty
email | peachsbeautyfamily@gmail.com

What’s in the video?
\ MAC Blush | AUD$20
-       Harmony
-       Coygirl
-       Dollymix
\ MAC Eyeshadow | AUD$16
-       Blanc Type
-       Rice Paper
-       Bisque
-       Omega
-       Espresso
-       Mulch

What’s on my face?
\ Shiseido  Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 30
\ Maybelline SuperStay Makeup 24hr – Sand Beige
\ Manicare Purple Sponge
\ Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roll-on – Light
\ Savoire Faire Duo-Concealer and Powder Pot – Light/Medium
\ L’oreal Infallible Powder SPF 20 – 662 Natural Buff
\ Urban Decay Primer Potion
\ MAC Eyeshadow – Bisque, Espresso, Rice Paper
\ Sigma E45 – Small Tapered Blending
\ Maybelline Expert Wear Pencil – Dark Brown
\ Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – Intense Black
\ Lancome Le Crayon Khol – Noir
\ Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara – 01 Black
\ MAC Blush – Harmony (Contour), Coygirl
\ Ihana Blush Brush
\ Sephora Sculpting Disk –Light
\ Random Small Powder Brush
\ Max Factor Xperience Sheer Gloss Balm SPF 10 – 06 Rose Quartz

7 comments:

  1. I am having a Julep Maven box giveaway! Click here to enter! :)

    -♡ Valerie Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many MAC!!!!!! awww i'm super jealous!!!

    i love MAC!


    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following!
      I love your blog! <3

      xox

      Delete
  3. Great haul!!!
    I'm aussie and just followed u!
    http://berrixbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)