Thursday 26 July 2012

Showdown: MAC Mischievous Mint vs. Australis Sweet Pea & Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Mini Review

Hi!

It’s time for another showdown! A showdown is where I pit compare two products which claim to do the same thing or which I believe do the same thing. I did cheat a little bit on this one as it’s more of a dupe than an actual showdown however I do compare the quality of the actual polishes.

Click on the image to view my Mint Polish Showdown video on youtube.com/peachsbeautyfamily! Don't forget to subscribe, it's free ;)

What’s on my face?
\ Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 30
\ Maybelline SuperStay Makeup 24hr – Sand Beige
\ Manicare Purple Sponge
\ Savoire Faire Duo-Concealer and Powder Pot – Light/Medium
\ Urban Decay Primer Potion
\ MAC Eyeshadow – Blanc Type, Espresso, Mulch
\ Ihana Small Pencil Brush
\ Maybelline Expert Wear Pencil – Dark Brown
\ Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner – Intense Black
\ Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara – 01 Black
\ MAC Blush – Harmony (Contour), Coygirl
\ Ihana Blush Brush
\ Sephora Sculpting Disk –Light
\ Random Small Powder Brush
\ NYX Tinted Lip Spa – 03 Spirit

What’s in the video?
\ Australis Nail Colour – Sweetpea
\ MAC Nail Lacquer – Mischievous Mint
\ Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat

I want to know your favourite mint coloured nail polishes! Leave me a comment :)

xox peach
shop | candybop.com
instagram | peachsbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)