Thursday 26 July 2012

June FOTM & Update

Heya,

Hope you’re having a wonderful day. This month I’ve been doing a very simple and neutral look using only the products that I brought with me to Melbourne, including the new MAC products that I purchased from catchoftheday.com.au, which I featured in the last post/haul video. So you’ll be able to see how those products work as well as a little bit of an update about why I was in Melbourne for a month. The very cooool weather in Melbourne had me in a matte eyeshadow mood with the focus on creating rosy pink and brightly flushed cheeks using MAC Coygirl and matching pink or nude lips.

Click on the image to view my June FOTM video on youtube.com/peachsbeautyfamily! Don't forget to subscribe, it's free ;)

What’s on my face?
\ Shiseido Extra Smooth Sun Protection Lotion SPF 30
\ Maybelline SuperStay Makeup 24hr – Sand Beige
\ MAC Fix+
\ Kirkland Cheek Brush
\ Urban Decay Primer Potion
\ MAC Blanc Type Eyeshadow
\ Models Prefer Concealer Brush
\ MAC Bisque Eyeshadow
\ Sigma E45 - Small Tapered Blending Brush
\ MAC Omega Eyeshadow
\ Random Large Pencil Brush
\ MAC Rice Paper Eyeshadow
\ Ihana Small Flat Shader Brush
\ Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
\ Muji Travel Eyelash Curler
\ Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in Black
\ Maybelline Expert Wear Pencil in Dark Brown
\ MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
\ Lancome Blush Brush
\ MAC Coygirl Blush
\ Ihana Blush Brush
\ Sephora Sculpting Disk - Highlighter
\ Random Small Flat Powder Brush
\ Max Factor Xperience Sheer Glos Balm SPF10 in 06 Rose Quartz

How have you been doing your makeup this month?! Link me to a video or blogpost ;)
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)