Sunday 5 August 2012

Haul | Fashion & etc. - Forever New, Zara, Rubi Shoes, Target, My Chemist

HI!

Hope everyone's doing well. When I was in Melbourne I picked up some fashion goodies that I thought I'd share with you guys. I'm not super into fashion so I don't actually buy a lot of fashion related items and I've never done a fashion haul before but I quite like the items that I purchased so I hope you enjoy! Please let me know if you'd like to see more fashion hauls or if you think they're kind of boring. Thanks!

Click on the image to view my Fashion Haul video on youtube.com/peachsbeautyfamily! Don't forget to subscribe, it's free ;)
More cam-whoring below! Click on the images to enlarge.





What are your favourite fashion stores to shop at?
Melbourne girls, care to share your favourite secret fashion finds?!

What's on my face?
\ Maybelline SuperStay Makeup 24hr – Sand Beige
\ MAC Fix+
\ Urban Decay Primer Potion
\ MAC Eyeshadows - Blanc Type, Bisque, Omega, Rice Paper
\ Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner
\ Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara in Black
\ Maybelline Expert Wear Pencil in Dark Brown
\ MAC Harmony Blush (as contour)
\ MAC Coygirl Blush
\ Sephora Sculpting Disk - Highlighter
\ Revlon Lip Butter  - 035 Candy Apple

xox peach
shop | candybop.com
instagram | peachsbeauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)