Monday 17 October 2011

Haul: Crabtree & Evelyn + Evodia

SORRY, I haven't blogged in a few days. This is my last week of uni so I'm just trying to finish my last assignment and have it over and done with but here's a haul :)

So I went to Birkhenhead Point the other day ... I can't remember why but I think my bf wanted to buy something. I didn't leave with any clothing but I did surrender to these goodies ... enjoy

(click to enlarge photoes please)


From Crabtree & Evelyn I purchased the Summer Hill Hydrating Body Mist 100mL which smells so damn good. It doesn't exactly remind me of summer as in sunshine lollipops but it does remind me of fields and grass and colonial times ... (like when Pride and Prejudice was set ... for some reason). It says there is extracts of linden, mallow and honey (I can definitely register the honey but I don't know what the other two are..the honey's not strong, it's just that I know what it smells like). So it's meant to moisturise the skin as well, which is just an extra bonus. Another bonus was that it was on sale haha. There is an image on the bottom if you would like to check ingredients. 


I also purchased the Hand Therapy set of 6 x 25g hand creams which are perfect for travelling and keeping in your handbag and of course for trying out their different scents as I am new to Crabtree & Evelyn. (My bf actually asked me why I was buying paint ...)



Final thing from C&E was their Natural Rejuvinating Body Butter in Mango and Grapefruit. This smells so good I want to eat it all up, seriously. I love fruit, especially mango, especially grapefruit so this was just like heaven for me. You can smell when you have it one and it's just like YUM.



From evodia I purchased a Champagne Melon body mist and gloss set for $10! Yes it was 50% off the ticketed price :D haha. It's basically a nice melon scent but not too sweet and fruity as it does have that champagne punch too it, kind of like the tangy and crisp taste that champagne has. Wow I'm so bad at describing scents I'm just making stuff up now. Let's just say I feel like it's a melon fragrance which a different twist and I like it.


Final purchase for the day is evodia's Frangipani body mist. I have used the Frangipani shower gel and body lotion before and I loved the scent so of course I jumped at the chance to get the body mist. It's just so .. nice.. haha nice and fresh. Not too overpowering. It makes me happy :)

(below are ingredients lists if anyone is interested. please click to enlarge)



If you couldn't tell already, I hart body mists. I had to do this post super quick as my macbook was running out of batteries! Maybe this is a good thing that I didn't have too much time to write as my bf thinks I ramble too much and nobody reads ... 

xox have a great day
I'm off to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)