Thursday 27 October 2011

Haul: Target

Hello!

I just had the urge to make a video today after coming back from shopping so here is my Target haul! I think it's 25% OFF all cosmetics and skincare and 30% OFF all shampoo, conditioner and treatments ... my target is tiny and didn't really have much stuff so I didn't go crazy.



Product List:
| Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Shampoo 200mL
| Head & Shoulders Smooth & Silky Conditioner 150mL
| Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Shampoo 400mL
| Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair Conditioner 400mL
| Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Repair & Gloss Treatment 100mL
| Maybelline the Colossal Volum Express Mascara Cat Eyes
| Maybelline ColourSensational 530 Fatal Red
| Maybelline Master Liner 01 Black
| Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate 07 Rossetto

xox have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting. I appreciate your feedback :)